Save the Boobs

Wednesday, Nov. 10, 2010
At our company party on Saturday, Kim revealed that in addition to being a (phenomenal) tour guide, she makes uniforms and outfits for dance squads and the like. She brought a pair of hot pink hot-pants to show and mentioned that she thought Bryan should wear them on his bike trip to raise awareness for breast cancer. This got big laughs, of course, but put me in the awkward position of appearing unwilling to support breast cancer awareness because I said I wouldn't wear them on my ride.

Of course, I do support breast cancer awareness (Almost as much as I support breast awareness. And breast support awareness.), so I decided for the sake of the worthy cause, I would post a picture of myself wearing the shorts. But I went one further: I got a full back tattoo to support breast cancer awareness.

Don't believe me? Here's the proof:
In all seriousness, please do consider becoming involved in helping to find a cure for breast cancer! Susan G. Komen For the Cure is a great organization. Click the link, then 'Get Involved' or 'Donate'.

1 comment: